The annually-updated China Pharmaceutical Guide
is the most authoritative and comprehensive reference in English covering China's pharmaceutical and healthcare sector which has been widely subscribed by executives of MNCs, leading CROs, investment banking firms, consulting companies, industry associations and government agencies.
Now in its 9th edition, China Pharmaceutical Guide 2014 (9th Edition)
continues to play an instrumental role in helping executives understand, navigate, manage and lead their pharmaceutical businesses in China.
- Authored by James J. Shen, a veteran pharmaceutical executive and the Publisher/Chief Editor of Pharma China
who has 28 years of managing China and Asian pharmaceutical businesses as a leading China business consultant, multinational company executive and an entrepreneur.
- Prepared for the real world executives to help them navigate through the complex and turbulent Chinese healthcare business environment for success.
- Extensive coverage on China's pharmaceutical industry structure and market environment, regulatory framework, IP and legal issues, healthcare provision and financing, disease & drug consumption patterns, pharmaceutical sales, marketing & distribution, contemporary trends and opportunities, market entry strategies, case studies of successes and failures in six key areas of the Chinese pharmaceutical business, and profiles of leading MNCs in China.
- Comprehensive and latest data on the Chinese pharmaceutical industry and market, the Chinese healthcare sector, drug evaluation and registration, and disease & drug consumption patterns – much of the data made available exclusively by reputable sources to China Pharmaceutical Guide
and Pharma China
- A thorough review of contemporary issues and challenges facing the pharmaceutical industry in China, as well as promising opportunities with many real world examples.
- A complete and clear picture of the Chinese drug regulatory framework is presented with thorough coverage of all regulations in drug registration, research/GLP, clinical/GCP, import and export, manufacture/GMP, packaging, advertising, distribution/GSP, OTC/ethical drug classification, adverse drug reaction monitoring, internet drug sales, physician drug prescription, compulsory licensing ,etc. Summaries of all these regulations are provided with analysis. In addition, a thorough introduction of all drug related government agencies and industry associations is given with their functions analyzed.
- A growing collection of selected recent feature article contributions from industry experts and market research companies to Pharma China
covering extensive areas of interest including healthcare policy, strategic, marketing, regulatory, IPR and legal issues.
- An expanding collection of mini case studies which are in six important areas including market entry, R&D outsourcing, human resource management, market size/information sources, legal/IPR battles and local success stories.
- Market entry strategies are evaluated and analyzed with real world examples.
- Profiles of MNC pharma companies are updated annually.
- Divided into two volumes, ten parts with 53 chapters excluding Preface, Executive Summary and Appendices, it has over 1,500 pages with more than 200 tables and charts.
- Updated annually, it ensures the most up-to-date coverage and trend analysis
The China Pharmaceutical Guide 2014 (9th Edition)
, which is to be published in July 2014, has been thoroughly updated with ample latest data from many reputable sources, abundant analysis by leading industry experts, new regulations and more case studies. Its coverage was renewed and expanded in the following areas:
- Hundreds of pages of new data, information, analysis and case studies.
- Thorough summaries and analysis of the latest healthcare reform, drug pricing & reimbursement and hospital tender purchase policies.
- Comprehensive industry, regulatory, market and international trade data as well as health statistics are updated with the 2013 (full year) and first half of 2014 figures.
- New and expanded coverage on the primary healthcare sector, the OTC and consumer healthcare sector, formulated TCMs, high growth market segments, key regional hospital markets, the pharmaceutical distribution sector and online retail pharmacy segment.
- Expanded coverage of the Chinese biosimilar market prospects and regulatory outlook, consumption patterns and trends of formulated traditional Chinese medicines, and market opportunities/strategies for consumer healthcare.
- Expanded coverage of digital and academic marketing strategies for Chinese pharma (including social media applications).
- Updated coverage of contemporary IP and legal issues (including anti-corruption, FCPA/compliance, anti-monopoly and product liability issues) and drug-related IP and trademark concerns.
- Comprehensive top line data, research findings and observations from our collaborative partners such as IMS Health, Kantar Health, Nicholas Hall, ZS Associates and RDPAC.
- All regulatory changes in 2013/2014 are updated to present a clear and most up-to-date picture of the Chinese drug regulatory framework with summaries and analysis of all drug regulations in effect by mid-2014.
- Updated coverage of China’s deepening reform of its drug registration and evaluation regime, statistics on drug evaluation and approval in 2013, and Chinese drug innovation trends in recent years.
- An updated list of proposed new drug-related laws and regulations under drafting process with selective previews of the draft versions.
- Comprehensive review of Sino-foreign M&A, joint venture, strategic alliance, licensing, research partnerships, co-marketing, and new drug research events in 2013 and early 2014.
- Expanded coverage on MNC strategies in China with healthcare reform in the backdrop.
- Numerous new case studies are added to the 2013 Edition.
- Comprehensive revision of the China operation profiles of MNCs to reflect their latest performance, business deals, legal disputes and outlook.
All purchasers of the China Pharmaceutical Guide 2014 (9th Edition)
will receive one-year complimentary subscription of Pharma China
Weekly e-Alert (Premium Edition)
which provides a weekly summary of the top Chinese pharmaceutical news and Breaking News Alerts
which notifies subscribers of any major unfolding events in the Chinese pharmaceutical and healthcare sectors.
For further information, please contact WiCON International Group to request a free promotional PDF containing the executive summary, the table of contents, the lists of tables and charts, and preface. To download our promotional PDF and a brochure/order form, please visit: http://www.pharmachinaonline.com/download/index.asp
. WiCON International Group LLC