WiCON publishes China Pharmaceutical Guide 2010 (5th Edition)
July 8, 2010 Beijing - WiCON International Group, the publisher of Pharma China, announced the official publication of its well-known China Pharmaceutical Guide 2010 (5th Edition). The 2010 Edition has expanded and improved significantly in the following areas:
- An additional 100 pages of new data, information, analysis and case studies
- Thorough summaries and analysis of the latest healthcare reform, drug pricing & reimbursement and hospital tender purchase policies
- Comprehensive industry, market and international trade data as well as health statistics are updated with the 2009 (full year) and early 2010 figures
- Comprehensive new top line data and research findings from our collaborative partners such as IMS Health, Synovate Healthcare, Nicholas Hall, ZS Associates and RDPAC
- All regulatory changes in 2009/2010 are updated to present a clear and most up-to-date picture of the Chinese drug regulatory framework with summaries and analysis of all drug regulations in effect including new regulations by June 9, 2010
- New and expanded coverage on MNC strategies in China with healthcare reform in the backdrop, intellectual property/patent law amendments, data exclusivity, patent litigation, drug regulations, pharmaceutical marketing and distribution strategies, drug consumption patterns, the Chinese R&D and outsourcing sector, clinical studies and practices, healthcare reform, community healthcare sector, essential drug policy, regional drug consumption patterns, the vaccine sector and the API sector.
- More case studies are added in the 2010 Edition. Mini case studies are in six important areas including market entry, R&D outsourcing, human resource management, market size/information sources, legal/IPR battles and local success stories.
- Comprehensive revision of MNC companies profiles to reflect their latest performance, business deals, legal disputes and outlook.
- Full text official translations of 11 Chinese laws and regulations directly related to pharmaceutical/healthcare businesses in China
All purchasers of the China Pharmaceutical Guide 2010 edition will receive one-year subscription of Pharma China Weekly e-Alert (Premium Edition) which provides a concise summary of the top Chinese pharmaceutical news in every week.
Purchasers of previous editions of China Pharmaceutical Guide will receive 20% discount for their upgrade to the new edition. Current Pharma China subscribers who wish to purchase the 2010 Edition can elect to upgrade their subscription to Pharma China Platinum Package, which includes both the gold package and the latest edition of China Pharmaceutical Guide.
For further information, please feel free to download Press Release - China Pharmaceutical Guide 2010.pdf
and contact firstname.lastname@example.org
to request a free promotional PDF
containing the executive summary, the table of contents, the lists of tables and charts, and preface/bio of the author. Attached you will find our press release with more details about the latest 2010 edition.