Call for Speakers - Upcoming Pharma China Annual Forum 2019 in Shanghai on April 9
We are inviting experts of the Chinese pharmaceutical/healthcare sector to submit proposals for 30 minute presentation slots at our highly-respected Pharma China Annual Forum 2019 in Shanghai (April 9, 2019).
Please note that our stringent selection of speakers is entirely based on merits of presentation topics and presenter expertise, and is not linked with sponsorship in anyway. Sponsorship does not ensure availability of speaker slots. This ensures the highest quality of our well-respected annual events which has been held annually in the past eight years.
Speakers will receive free admission to the event, speaker intro/logo display via our brochure and agenda, display of promotional materials at event site, as well as high quality exposure and the opportunity to be complemented and challenged face-to-face by our high-caliber participants and fellow speakers.
These events are usually attended at between 40-60 mid-level and senior executives of MNC pharma companies who are based in Shanghai and from HQs. Draft brochure shall be ready toward the end of this month, by which time we will send out to all potential speakers.
Event: Pharma China Annual Forum 2019 – Confronting Healthcare Challenges in China
Organizer: WiCON|Pharma China
Date: April 9, 2019
Venue: To Be Announced, Shanghai, China
Areas of interest for presentations
- Government affairs/market access/tender related issues in Chinese pharma
- Chinese healthcare reform developments, trends, issues and challenges
- State Medical Insurance Administration (SMIA) as public payor/emerging volume-lined drug purchase tender model
- Issues and strategies of drug pricing and SMIA-led national level price negotiation
- Reform of Chinese drug evaluation and approval framework and impacts on drug innovation
- Pharma regulatory, R&D and registration trends/strategies in China
- Pharma IP (e.g. patent law amendment and patent link), legal and compliance related issues
- MNC China strategies / biz model in the new era / Opportunities for innovative drug business
- Healthcare trends/patient demographics/physician practices in China
- Pharma e-Commerce, mobile/online healthcare and impacts on Chinese pharma
- New trends in Chinese healthcare communications and public relations by drug companies
- Globalization trends of Chinese companies in generic drugs and APIs
- Outsourcing from China: CROs / CMOs – APIs, finished formulations and biologics
- Other suggested expertise areas of high value to the pharma industry in China
Speakers will receive one free admission to the event, speaker intro/logo display via our brochure and agenda, display of promotional materials at event site, as well as high quality exposure and the opportunity to be complemented and challenged face-to-face by our high-caliber participants and fellow speakers. Attached please also find our sponsorship packages for this event and please let me know if such opportunities are of interest to your firm.
The event has been held annually since 2009 and is usually attended at between 40-60 mid-level and senior executives of MNC pharma companies who are based in Shanghai and from HQs. Attached please find our draft brochure for the Shanghai event, which is not completed, for your information.
Please send your presentation proposal with title, a few lines of content highlights and any comments to me at email@example.com as soon as possible. We will let you know our decision towards the end of January when we finish evaluating all proposals.
Thanks and best regards,
James J. Shen
Publisher, Pharma China
WiCON International Group LLC
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com